DESTINATION CAREER PROGRAM
Which pathway is offered?
General Management—This pathway prepares students to lead and manage others, improve processes and policies, and manage a range of personnel issues and concerns while focusing on the bottom line.
What types of jobs can my student learn about and prepare for?*
Some of the jobs include:
Administrative Services Manager
Customer Service Representative
Human Resources Manager
What is the salary outlook?*
Salaries vary depending on the job title, experience, and location but approximate sample career salaries include:
- Administrative Service Manager—$96,940/year
- Customer Service Representative—$34,710/year
- Human Resources Manager—$116,720/year
*Some of these jobs require additional education and certifications once a student graduates from high school. Salaries vary depending on the job title, experience, and location. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook. Website last modified date: Friday, April 10, 2020.
Which industry-recognized, in-demand certifications and exams can my student prepare for?
- Microsoft Office certifications (up to four, each attainable in one semester)
- Certiport Communications Skills for Business